Honey Legal provides a range of UK legal services on the Costa Blanca - across Moraira, Javea & Calpe - including UK Wills, Living Trusts, UK Lasting Power of Attorney and Property Protection TrustS. Contact Honey Legal today to help you secure and protect your family's wealth.
Honey Legal provides a range of UK legal services on the Costa Blanca - across Moraira, Javea & Calpe - including UK Wills, Trusts, UK Lasting Power of Attorney and Property Protection Trusts.
Contact Honey Legal today to help you secure and protect your family's wealth - call or WhatsApp: +44 7815868783.
About the Business
Honey Legal are all about taking care of people
Honey Legal are estate planning experts based in the UK, and now offering their UK Legal Services on the Costa Blanca, including the areas of Moraira, Javea & Calpe. They help you protect the things you care about most, your home and family, offering services including UK Wills, Trusts, UK Lasting Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare, Lasting Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters and Property Protection Trusts.
Honey Legal take care of people by making sure your assets, no matter what you have, get the best chance of building wealth in your lifetime. And upon your death, they strive to ensure your family is supported, through expert planning today.
They're also firm believers in doing the right thing, so give back when they can - they donate 5% of our profits to charities we’re proud to sponsor: Help for Heroes, Cancer Research UK and When You Wish Upon a Star, amongst others.
Good for you, your family and your estate.
Their experts are regulated by the CLC, SRA and FCA, so you can be confident of a professional, transparent and caring service across their wide range of Personal Estate products that put you in charge of your future, whatever it may bring.
Lasting Power of Attorney
Honey Legal offers UK Lasting Power of Attorney services. Click for more details: Lasting Power of Attorney
What is a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- If you are unable to manage your own affairs, an LPA (Lasting Power of Attorney) appoints someone of your choice to do it for you. There are two types of LPA:
- A Property and Financial Affairs LPA allows your chosen person to handle your bank accounts, investments, bills and property.
- A Health and Welfare LPA covers decisions about your health and care.
Honey Legal offers a personal and professional UK Will writing service. Their trained Consultants are here for you and will visit you in your own home. They are able to guide you through the whole process from taking instructions for your Will right through to signing and storing the final document. Click for more information: Wills
Why do I need a Will?
- To have complete control of what happens to your assets when you die.
- To ensure your family, friends and any dependents have the security they deserve.
- To be able to make a donation to a charity or good cause of your choice.
Living Trusts from Honey Legal are specifically designed to protect your assets for you during your lifetime. They give you the peace of mind that your estate can be passed on securely and intact to your spouse, your children and their bloodline, or other named beneficiaries, after your death. Click for more information from Honey Legal: Living Trusts
What is a Living Trust?
- A Living Trust is a lot like a Will, in that you set out your wishes about your assets and your heirs.
- However, a Will only becomes effective when you die and after the probate process. A Living Trust is effective while you are still alive.
- You can place many assets into a Living Trust, such as property, savings and investments.
- The Trustees will take control of the assets immediately, which can be very beneficial to you and your family in certain circumstances.
Property Protection Trusts
A Property Trust can be created when a property is jointly owned. One of the experts from Honey Legal can visit you in the comfort of your own home at your earliest convenience to recommend the products that will provide the correct protection for you, your family and your assets.
What is a *Protective Will Property Trust?
It is an enhanced Will that offers some protection for the property by ensuring that on the first death, that share is protected from interference by third parties. That share will also be protected from assessment for care home fees should the surviving owner require care in the future.
Click for more information about Property Protection Trusts from Honey Legal.
Please complete this form to request more information.